Friday, April 15, 2011

Spring done sprung!


Spring has finally arrived here in Wisconsin. The last of the snow piles has finally melted, we've had our first day of 80+ degrees, which means there's at least one more snow storm in our future. Thats how we roll in the Midwest.

Anyway, been busy around here. Been working on a few things, a couple of them will be wrapping up in the next few weeks and months. But I hope to have more work lined up by then.

Got a few ideas of my own I'd like to develop, but who knows when I'll have the time to do it! Will probably pick at them here and there, but would like to be able to really put a lot of time into them. We'll see what happens.

Anyway, here's a piece I did for the Alpha Dog Studios sketchbook that will be out this summer. My buddy and studiomate Will Caligan did the bang up colors on it. This is one of the ideas I'd like to develop if I can. Her name is Ace.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment