Friday, January 7, 2011

Welcome to 2011!


Well here it is, a new year and I'm already posting!! Woot, its a good way to start the new year. Just want to announce my first project of the new year. Gonna be inking a 4 issue mini series thats gonna be put out by me and my studiomates at Alphadog. It's called Grimm:Dynasty, and is written by Will Caligan, pencilled by Bat Hilliard, and inked by me. Will is also gonna be doing the lettering and coloring, cuz he's a friggin monster!! The image above is one of the character sketches that Bat did that I inked. It's gonna be a killer book! I'll let everyone know the release date of the first issue once it gets closer.

I am also playing catch up on UZAN, a graphic novel written by my buddy kevin Grevioux, and pencilled by MC Wyman. We hope to have it out later this year. I'll try and post some art once I get Kevin's ok.

Lastly I will be moving in a few weeks. Life changes have forced me to find a new abode come February first. Luckily I have found a place within 2 miles of my job, and with cheaper rent. So it'll be a win/win situation for me.

On a side note, even tho I don't post it here, I am usually open for commissions. So if you're looking for something cool for yourself or a loved one, hit me up. I don't just do the superhero stuff either. I've done RPG character designs, tattoo designs, pet portraits, all sorts of stuff. I can always use the $$ and I can usually turn stuff around in a week or 2 at the most.

Until next time, which hopefully will be soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment